Groups are used in the Flotilla IoT system to add multiple numbers of units. A group is a series of monitoring units that are combined together for monitoring and management purposes. Created units are combined to form a group on the basis of some criteria.
To create a group:
- Select the groups list and then click on create new button.
- Enter the name of a new group
- Enter the Attributes of a group
- Click on Create new button
- The group will be created successfully and displayed in the groups list.
- To find the required group in the groups list, use the search field above groups list.
- Enter the required group name in search field, the result will display.
To delete a group:
- Select the group and click on Delete icon next to group’s name in the list
- The group will be deleted successfully and will not be displayed in the units list.
To update a group:
- Click on the group in the groups list
- Select the Basic tab
- Update the group information that user wants to edit and then click on update button
- The group information will be updated successfully.