Flotilla IoT provides the Vehicle module functionality in which users can create, edit, view, or delete vehicles. To work with Vehicle, select the Vehicle module on the left from the main menu. Users need to have access right to create, edit, assign, and delete Vehicles. Otherwise, the user can only view the existing Vehicle.
- Click on the Create new button from the Vehicle module
- Enter the required information of the vehicle like Label, Model, Color, Garage, Tags etc.
- Click on CREATE button.
- To find the required vehicle in the vehicles list, use the search field above the vehicles list.
- Enter the required vehicle name in the search field, the result will display.
- Hover over the vehicle on the vehicles list and click on Delete icon next to vehicle name.
- The vehicle will be deleted successfully and will not be displayed in the vehicles list.
- Hover over the vehicle’ name on the list and click on Edit icon next to Delete option.
- Update the vehicle information that user wants to update.
- Click on UPDATE button.
- The vehicle information will be updated successfully
Download Vehicle Data:
A user can download vehicles data by clicking on the ‘Download Excel’ button next to search option.
Multiple vehicles can be added in a group to manage their record conveniently. If you want to categorize different vehicles, you can add them in separate groups. For example, the pickup vehicles can be entered in one group while the sedans can be in another group. You can also create reports, schedules, and events with respect to the groups.